PETROUZINEX SRL Romanian legal person, with headquarters in in Piatra Neamt, STR GENERAL NICOLAE DASCALESCU 261-263, registered with the Register of Commerce under no. J27 / 116/1998, sole registration code/VAT code RO10350976, treats your personal data with responsibility and strictly enforce the law in force. We present below our policy regarding the processing of personal data, which gives you the possibility to understand the type of protection that we guarantee and the purpose of collecting your personal data.
From the perspective of the Regulation, we only process the personal data you have set up for the indicated period of time and for the purposes imposed by you, as operator. We guarantee that your data is secure, remains in your property and is stored only on a secured server. The back-up system is very well implemented and secured, and no one outside our technical department staff has access to those systems.
- Your personal data operator is PETROUZINEX SRL. company, mail address email@example.com/en.
- Starting May 25, 2018, you can contact the entity in charge with personal data protection at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org/en
- The purpose of personal data processing is limited to service providing activities for services, defining a current or future contractual partnership or to another unspecified situation. Personal data shall be processed according to UE Regulation 2016/679; the legal ground being conclusion and performance of the contract for order processing (according to Art. 6 paragraph. (1) letter. (b), of GDPR).
- In general, processed data are names, surnames and contact details.
- 5. Personal information may be transmitted to competent public authorities for any ongoing investigations according to legal provisions in force
- Your personal information shall be stored and processed for the necessary period of time in order to achieve the purpose of the processing, received by e-mail and contact forms, etc.
- For order processing, the period shall vary according to the contractual period agreed by the parties. In order to meet certain legal obligations (such as bookkeeping and tax reporting, archiving, etc.), de processing time varies according to the incidental legal obligation. Starting May 25, 2018, you can receive information regarding your personal data processing at the following e-mail address: email@example.com/en.
- You are entitled to request your personal data operator access to your data, to modify, delete or limit the processing, as well as exercising the right to refuse processing or transfer. You also have the right to data portability under certain conditions.
- Unless the personal data is necessary for complying with a legal obligation, the transfer of personal data is voluntary, but refusal to provide it (such as name, surname and address) will prevent you from placing an order.
- You have the right to data portability – under certain conditions you can receive the personal data that you have provided us in a format which can be automatically read or you can request to transmit the data to another operator
- You also have the right to redraw at any time your consent regarding personal data processing. This shall not affect your legality of personal data processing before withdrawing your consent.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the National Supervision Authority for personal data processing if you consider that your rights have been violated.
The list with all your rights according to the GDPR adopted and implemented law
Therefore, as a PETROUZINEX (PETROUZINEX SRL) user you have the following rights:
Right to information – you can request information regarding details of the processing of your personal data;
The right of rectification – you can rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
The right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) – you can obtain erasure of personal data if the processing was illegal or if other aspects of the law are applicable;
The right to restriction of processing – you can request the restriction of the processing procedure if you dispute the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases provided by law;
The right to object – you can object to data processing, especially the one based on our legitimate interest;
The right to data portability – under certain conditions, you can receive the personal data that you have given in a machine-readable format or you can request the transmission of your personal data to another data controller;
The right to file a complaint with the National Surveillance Authority for personal data processing – you can file a complaint regarding the manner of personal data processing with the National Surveillance Authority for personal data processing;
The right to redraw consent– if personal data processing is based on your consent, you can redraw it at any time. Redrawing of the consent will only have effect for the future, processing prior to withdrawal remaining valid;
The right to object to automated individual decision-making and auxiliary profiling from automated individual decision-making: you can request and obtain human intervention regarding the respective processing or you can express your personal point of view regarding this type of processing. You can exercise these rights individually or cumulated by sending a request to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org/en.
By agreeing to this “Confidentiality Policy”, users assume all potential risks.
For more information, please contact our team! you are welcome !